Sunday, August 10, 2014

Raw Organic Unfiltered Shea Butter Review #BeautyByShea




The Raw Organic Unfiltered Shea butter is very smooth and melts easily in your hand. I used it on my son's knees. His knees are always rough no matter how many lotions I have tried and we noticed a difference after only a few uses. Its now part of his daily routine. 
My daughter has been having issues with her hair where it doesn't know if it wants to be curly or straight so I figured we can do a shea butter treatment. I applied a quarter size amount to my hand and rubbed it to get it to melt it and applied it to her hair which went in very easily. A little goes a long way! I ended up using a second quarter size amount in her hair just to make sure I got it everywhere since her hair is super thick. We left it in her hair for 30 minutes where we then washed it all out. Let me tell you her hair was left so soft and shinier than ever! Usually overnight she wakes up with her hair a huge mess and knots in the back of her head by her neck from her hair curling due to sweat. This time she woke up her hair didn't have any knots and it still had an amazing shine to it. 3 days and 2 showers later we still could tell her hair was healthier and she keeps asking when we need to do another treatment. I am sure she won't need another treatment for some time maybe once a month if that we will just have to wait and see. 




 Beauty By Shea Organic Shea Butter is double filtered, first in Ghana, and then at a US Lab where it is manufactured into a 1 lb bricks, packaged into a heat sealed bags, and sent straight to Amazon therefore preserving the natural richness, and purity of the shea butter for their customers.
Beauty By Shea 100% Ivory Organic Raw, Unrefined Shea Butter is imported directly from Ghana, and is 100% pure and natural, nothing else added! Naturally rich in essential vitamins for beautiful skin, Beauty By Shea Organic Shea Butter will nourish your skin with Vitamins A, E, F & K. Use this Beauty By Shea Organic Raw Shea Butter daily and often for beautiful, moisturized, luminous skin.


Raw Organic Unrefined Shea Butter is perfect for topical use on skin and hair, and the perfect essential ingredient for homemade lotions, soaps, conditioners and more! I am looking into making tons of stuff using the shea butter. There is just so many positive effects of using it that I can't pass it up.

#BeautyByShea is where its at!

You can purchase your own on amazon here
You can learn more via their website here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment